Proof of Vaccination
When attending in-person programs, events, or using rental rooms, customers and volunteers 12 and older must provide identification and proof of vaccination or provide proof of exemption under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Some in-person programs providing social services do not require proof of vaccination. This will be noted in the program description.
The Library does not require a vaccine certificate for customers to visit our locations.
Free Vaccine Certificate Printing
The Library continues to offer free printing for proof-of-vaccination receipts or enhanced QR codes. For assistance printing, please speak with staff during your Library visit.
Health & Safety Measures
All branches are open for study, computer use, hold pick-up, and in-person browsing. We will continue to enforce health and safety measures:
- All visitors to the Library are expected to wear a face mask covering mouth and nose at all times, including when participating in a program or event.
- Social distancing is required.
- Food and drink are not permitted (effective December 19, 2021).
- Room booking and exam proctoring services are not available (effective January 5, 2022).
The Library will continue to offer curbside pick-up, along with extensive virtual services, programs, and collections. Our external dropboxes remain open 24/7 for Library material returns.
Returned Library materials do not require isolation. Material will be checked in within 24 hours.
The Library continues to practice enhanced cleaning protocols and follow all public health and provincial guidelines.
If you have questions, or require further assistance, please contact us via:
- Phone: 905-683-4000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org