Many Library resources and services are available in several languages, or include translation features.
Library Materials and Collections
- Books, magazines, movies, music, and many online resources are available in multiple languages.
- Books and audio CDs for adults learning English are available at a variety of levels.
- Languages available for various materials include:
- Search our catalogue and use the "language" filter to discover items in a variety of languages.
- Language Line interpretation assistance is available when you visit or call the Library. The service is available to all customers during Library hours in over 200 languages. To access Language Line interpreters, call 905-683-4000.
- New sets of Library programs are released every two (2) months, and can be found on our Program Calendar or in the What's On magazine.
- Have a suggestion for a multilingual or multicultural program? Contact us!